Friday, 10 June 2016

Confessional Friday..

Hey sweet things! It's Friday so you know what that means.. it's time to confess our deepest and darkest secrets... so they probably won't be that bad but just go with me on this one haha. And here we go...



1. I confess that I was so tired last weekend that when I got into the car to go to work, I realised that I'd only put mascara on one eye. All I can say is thank god I'm quite girly and carry stuff like mascara and concealer in my bag like they're going out of fashion.

2. I confess that earlier in the week I bought a block of dairy free chocolate to use for cooking but I ended up eating the entire block before I could even read through the recipe, oops..

3. I confess that I am already in a puddle of tears over the preview for 'Me Before You'... I'm sensing a sister date for that one, which reminds me that I should probably talk to Alex about that... see folks, a non-existent memory right there..

4. I confess that I am completely swooning over the new season of 'The Bachelorette". My mum and I watched 'The Bachelor' earlier in the year and our favourite girl was JoJo so we're super excited that she's the bachelorette this season.


So there you have it lovelies, my third confessional Friday of the year... oh my goodness I've been slack..


Lots of Love,

Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment