Hello friends,
Seriously, where on Earth did June and July go?! I mean, it feels like I blinked and it was over and now we're heading into birthday season and I can hardly believe it! But other than that, it is Friday so let's confess...
1. I confess that I thought that someone was talking to me at the grocery store the other day but it just turns out that they weren't talking to me but they were talking to someone else through an earpiece thing that their hair was covering; I feel like "awkward" is a massive understatement for that situation...
2. I confess that last night when I was driving to a friend's house, I seriously thought that someone was following me because they were making the exact same turns as I was for so long but it turns out that they live two houses down from her so.. crisis avoided haha
3. I confess that Luke from 'The Bachelorette' is enough to make me want to move to Texas.Why did JoJo have to get rid of him?! Who knows though... maybe he'll be the next Bachelor? Is it too late to apply??
4. I confess that a couple of weeks ago, I was trying to organise my life so that I could fit everything in and I can't stress this enough.. that shit is hard to do.. so hard that I may have taken many breaks and then came to the realisation that maybe taking breaks and procrastinating is the culprit for not actually being able to fit everything in, who knew haha
5. I confess that I'm not as upset for my birthday tomorrow as I was last year. Last year I was pretty much a wreck but I feel better about this year already but a lot can change in a day so keep your pretty little fingers crossed, everyone!
Now I can't say that I'll talk to you all soon because that may be an empty promise because life is crazy busy at the moment but I'll give it a shot and hopefully start sharing life things with you again..
Lots of Love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment