Now I say that it's part 1 but what you really don't know is that it's part 1 of like a million haha I say that life has been crazy busy and full of study with a side of study and a drink of stress but there have been a lot of blessings since January so I think it's about time that I share them with you. And before I forget... these posts will be in no particular order so the first thing I'm sharing with you happened back in June but my next post could be about something from February haha
So way back in June, the day that a lot of us had been counting down to arrived and I was more than happy to welcome it with open arms... my next door neighbour (that I pretty much grew up with) and his fiance', Kirsty, were getting married. Let me tell you a little bit about their love story, I'll make it short and sweet for you all... they met each other when they were just teenagers (you can start crying now if you want, I did haha) and have been together ever since and the best part is that they were next door neighbours so Duane (my neighbour) literally fell in love with the girl next door (if you haven't already commenced crying from the sweetness now then I suspect that you may be running for the tissues at this moment haha). And let me tell you another thing... they're so good for each other and I can't wait to see the good things that life has to offer them.
Anyway back to their wedding, the venue and reception was up at Mt Tamborine and it was so pretty, it was really private and secluded but so SO beautiful!
Let's get to the photos, shall we....
 |
| The Groomsmen looking happy before the Bridal Party arrived |
 |
| Myself with Alex and David (the Groom's dad and our neighbour) |
 |
| Mum, myself and Alex |
 |
| Alex and I; this is first photo out of like 100 haha |
 |
| Our parents must be so proud of our good looks haha |
 |
| Alex and I with Mama again |
 |
| The bride arriving. She looked so beautiful! |
 |
| This photo gets me every time. His tears brought everyone else to tears |
 |
| Kirsty and her Dad walking down the aisle. I believe that this is when the tears started flowing haha |
 |
| Duane reading his vows, I'm pretty sure that I'm still crying at this point haha |
 |
| The signing of the paper |
 |
| I love the way she looks at him in this photo, gets me every time haha |
 |
| A nice photo by the Mama, she catches me off guard sometimes ;) |
 |
| I can tell you another sweet thing, they were married by one of Duane's friend's Mum! So sweet |
 |
| I love this photo so much! |
 |
| I freaking loved the picture wall behind the cake! I got to watch all of the photos being picked leading up to the wedding and all I can say is, holy moly have they been though a lot of hairstyles haha |
 |
| The newly married couple arriving :) |
 |
| The cake cutting! And oh my word, they had to pick my favourite cake! I could eat my weight in red velvet cake |
 |
| Well,that was a quick marriage ;) |
 |
| Alex holding my neighbour, Allyx's, little girl, Elena. |
 |
| I swear to God that I hold this baby all the time, she's too cute and watching her grow has been one of my favourite things, well that and watching her smile every time I walk in the room (that part gets me too haha) |
All I can say about the next few photos is that there was a bar tab so there were free adult drinks and we may have really enjoyed them.... a lot
 |
| I feel like I should explain this photo... the wine's called "Kiss and Tell" so Alex got a kiss |
Like I said, we really enjoyed the adult beverages ;)
 |
| You know the dancing's getting serious when the hair goes up haha |
There were so many more photos taken that night but I don't think putting them up here is worth the embarrassment.. especially the photo booth photos haha
I'm so thankful to know both Duane and Kirsty and I feel so blessed to have been asked to celebrate the start of their married lives together. I may have cried 7 times that night (true story, I counted last night while I was out for dinner with them haha) but they were definitely tears of happiness. I love them with all of my heart and I can't wait to watch them go through this journey called 'life' together.
Lots of Love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment