I think I should just admit it now that the first few posts will consist mainly of me playing catch up over the last year, so yesterday I gave you formal and today I'm giving you something a tad different than that. I know I'm a lover of all things girly but I'm also a lover of 80's rock music and no I'm not ashamed of that. I'm that person sitting in the car alone rocking out to a song on my own while others watch on with laughter and the sense of embarrassment for me. With that being said, I love what would be considered as the complete opposite genre of music and that would be country, oh how I adore singing along to heart felt lyrics and a guitar. But back to the point, back in May I put on my dark eyeliner with my hair blowing in the wind wearing a singlet top clearly showing my love and support for a band that would be playing to us for the final time. There's something to be said about final tours, the atmosphere just intensifies because everyone comes to the realisation that this is it, this is the end. For those of you that didn't have the privilege of going to the Motley Crue & Alice Cooper concert (read: all bad things must come to an end) , I'm about to share a few photos because I'm a caring person and I want you to feel as if you were there ;)
| From left to right: Auntie Duja, Me and Alex (sister) |
![]() |
| From left to right: Me, Dad, Vicki (Dad's fiance) and Alex (sister) |
| From left to right: Me, Alex and Kyal |
![]() |
| Even though this is a blurry photo, I included it because I love how it captures everyone's reaction that happens whenever we try to take a "funny" photo |
What a great night it was and I still remember the emotions that overcame my sister and I when they walked out for the last time, oh boy let's not re-live that part.
Lots of Love
Jordyn xx


No comments:
Post a Comment