Wednesday, 4 November 2015

A 21st Celebration

A little while back in September, my step-sister Shannen turned 21 so in her honour, Vicki decided to throw her a little get together with lots of friends and family as well as a lot of food!! If you know me well then you'll know that I LOVE food! My sister and I grew up around a lot of food and I don't think that'll ever change so the first thing that I ask when I hear that someone is throwing a party is "what type of food will be there?" Sometimes I don't even have to ask because people already know that I want to know what to look forward to. Anyway, let's get back on track shall we.....
Shannen was showered with a lot of love from her family and friends and her Dad drove down from Rockhampton and surprised her, it was actually quite an emotional moment to witness. I definitely didn't fail at taking photos this time so get ready for the a little spam....

The birthday girl and myself with some seriously full bellies!

Vicki and me

Dad and I finally taking a decent photo

Al and I cheesing away

Alex and Kyal with one of the cutest little puppy's ever! 

Shannen's cake that tasted oh so good! And yes, that is her dog made of fondant on the top of her cake haha

Shannen with her parents

I can't exactly remember what happened at this moment but all the other photos taken around this time caused a big ol' belly laugh from me 


What a great night this was filled with so many friends and food! And I can't forget about the presents, she received a massive wooden chest filled with a bunch of goodies for when she moves out and everyone kept saying that it was her eviction notice haha Well at least she's prepared for her eviction ;)

Lots of love

Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment