Thursday, 19 November 2015

Confessional Friday

Hello ladies and gents! What great week this has been and I am welcoming the weekend with open arms as I'm sure you are as well. But as I always do (besides the past two Fridays haha), it's time to confess so take that filter out of your mouth and spill the beans...

1. I confess that the only way that I convinced myself to get up on Monday morning was by telling myself that I could take a nap in 8 hours time. What can I say.... I obviously wasn't ready for the week ;)

2. I confess that I actually changed tops in a busy car park where I could be seen at every angle but I managed to do it without showing skin; I will admit that I felt like I was on top of the world afterwards haha

3. I confess that I actually cried this morning when I realised that it has been exactly one year to the day that I graduated! I don't know why it's so sad because I certainly haven't lost any of my friends from school but it just hit me hard.

4. I confess that I got my Baba to pack extra food for me when I visited her on Tuesday, I shared it of course ;)


That's me done! So you know what that means, start your confessing!

Also, I'd just love to announce that I passed my exam with flying colours and will now be studying nursing starting January 2016!! This should lead me to midwifery, which is my ultimate goal but I am so thankful to be 1 of 50 that were accepted into this unique program so thank you for all of your prayers! God is good :))

Lots of love

Jordyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment