Am I the only one that automatically started singing the 'High School Musical' song when reading this title? I know you all did so let's just move on ;) Anyway, if you read my confessional Friday yesterday you'd see that I made a tiny little announcement at the end in which I said that I got into a course that I've been wanting to be a part of for about 6 months now. I am so thrilled about finally starting the next chapter of my life; I've been working full time since I graduated school a year ago (still blows my mind by the way haha) and even though I love earning a bit of money, I was starting to feel like I was at a stand still and I needed a change. So long story short, being accepted into this program couldn't have come at a better time! To get into this program, I needed to submit an application and pass that stage, I then got asked to sit an exam and I needed to reach a certain level for each section to pass the exam and be offered an interview; after spending a week stressing, I finally gave in and called them, because apparently I have zero patience, and got offered an interview. After sitting through the interview, I was offered a place in the course on the spot and so began this wonderful change in my life. I'll always be amazed at God's sweet, sweet hand in all of this and I feel like after a long year filled with many obstacles, I can really appreciate any blessings that come my way and I feel as though I am much more grateful.
So now the countdown is on and in nine and a half weeks, I'll be starting a once in a lifetime journey and I cannot wait!! I am also so excited to share this experience with you all and I hope to support any of you that are also going through the same thing.
Happy Saturday to you all!
Lots of love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment