Oh my goodness, it has been so long since I've done a 'Confessional Friday' but now that I'm getting back into the swing of things, I felt it was appropriate to continue with my Friday tradition. That and the sweet sister reminded me that I haven't been doing my 'Confessional Friday' haha
Let's do this shall we....
1. I confess that it's been so long since I've done a Confessional Friday post that it actually took me 4 go's to spell 'Confessional' right
2. I confess that last night when I was at work, they were doing a flashback song and chose 'Breaking Free' from the first High School Musical movie and I did a duet with the customer while making her sandwich so thank you unknown customer for singing Troy's part of that song.
3. I confess that earlier in the week, I ate 1/3 almost 1/2 of a lemon meringue pie after lunch. It has lemon in it so it must be healthy, right?
4. I confess that when I was out for lunch the other day with a friend, I accidentally drank water out of the jug that they give you when you sit down instead of out of a cup because I'm so used to drinking water straight out of the big bottles in the fridge when I'm at home. I'm pretty sure no one except for my friend witnessed it haha
5. I confess that I let the whole world know (aka every person that I spoke to that day) when I set up my new printer on my own, without any assistance earlier this week. You probably don't think much of this but it's huge because I'm sucky with technology and usually call my neighbour to come and do it for me but not this time; 4 hours after opening the box, we had a working printer!
You're up.... start confessing..
Lots of love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment