Sunday, 24 January 2016

Photos - 2015

What a boring title, right?! But it's all I could come up with and plus, it means I can just replace the 5 with a 6 when photos are taken this year and I've got another title ;)
So I've finally gotten around to sharing photos that were taken in the beginning of December so I guess some can say that it's really late but I'll just say that it was all for the suspense ;)

So here we go... these photos were taken by two of my sister's work colleagues, Mandie and Bec, who also happen to do photography as well and the pictures turned out so well!! We've decided to go with them again this year.





















This one's a throwback to so many of our childhood photos together because this was the most common "pose" we were made to do.

Both Alex and I are so happy with the way that these turned out. If you're in Brisbane/Logan/Gold Coast and are looking for someone to take professional photos for you at an incredible price that can't be beaten then definitely get into contact with these two. They create an amazingly comfortable atmosphere and they make it so much fun; also, the price that they charge includes editing and all of the photos taken. If you click on the names 'Mandie and Bec' in the beginning of this post, I've created a link to their Facebook page where you can contact them if you want photos done.


Lots of love,

Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment