Thursday, 28 January 2016

Confessional Friday

What a heck of a busy week it has been so I'm thankful that it's finally Friday. I had my first day of studying on Wednesday and it was a busy and information packed day and Thursday was the exact same as well but it was still so exciting and walking into the nursing building gave me a feeling where I knew that I was studying the right thing. Anyway, I believe that this post is called 'Confessional Friday' so let's do just that...

1. I confess that last Friday on bin day, I was getting ready to throw our rubbish bag into the big bin so I could take it to the curb for pick up but I was in a rush and had all of my things with me like my car keys and purse etc. so when I went to throw the bag in the bin I accidentally threw my car keys instead; after tipping the bin out completely and blocking my nose I found my keys, safe to say I won't be using that set until the smell goes away haha

2. I confess that on Wednesday I learned that I'm not really into meeting new people, like I want to talk to them but I'm constantly comparing them to my friends now and they're not the same; I obviously haven't made new friends in a while haha

3. I confess to stuffing half a bag of gummy bears into my handbag so I could have a snack on the go. Snacking's good for your waistline, don't you know?

4. I confess that I have a secret relationship with Adam Levine (before he ruined his hair!), so secret that even he is unaware of it ;) I'd marry him just for the voice haha


So now the table has turned and it's your turn to start confessing..



Lots of love,

Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment