Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Thankful Thursday

Well another Thankful Thursday is upon us again and last week I made the point to mention that this Thankful Thursday would also be filled with lovely people that have made my life even more blessed. So I'm going to keep my promise and make sure that this week consisted of just that...


The first thing/s I'm thankful for today are my sweet gal pals. Let me tell you something about these girls: we've all known each other for a little while now and I've been friends with one of them for 13 (almost 14) years now but we only started doing things as a group of 5 once we graduated and I'm so thankful for that! Everyone brings their own little quirk to the group, we have an innocent one, a wild one, the logical one that always gives advice, the sarcastic one and the tell it how it is one so group conversations can get interesting ;) Maintaining each of these friendships out of school has had its challenges but it has been so worth it. I love doing life with all of you xx






On this Thursday, I'm also thankful for my sweet Nan. I'm so happy and proud of the close relationship that her and I have and it's only grown stronger since the beginning of last year. Our chats usually consist of so many things like how things were in different era's, family, love, careers and balance. Let me tell you one thing about her, she's full of wisdom and knowledge and she's someone that you just look at and think "If I grow up to be half of the person that you are then I'll be a very lucky person." So thank you to my Nan for always saying something unexpected that makes me laugh and for giving me advice on ways to live a fulfilled life.

And lastly for today, I'm thankful for my cousin and all of the little adventures that happen. Going out together is a fairly recent event (like October last year recent) but each time is so much fun even if it is just a movie and dinner. So far I've climbed mountains, kayaked, visited waterfalls, I've seen countless movies and eaten an abundance of Starbucks' blueberry crumble muffins whilst watching said movies, ice skated and stayed in a club until the sun rose. So thanks for all of the successful days and here's to many more in the future.


These photos will never get old haha 

So lovelies... what are you thankful for this Thursday?


Lots of love,

Jordyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment