So I thought that I might start a little Confessional Friday series where every Friday, I'll confess what's on my mind or anything odd about me so here it goes.....
1) I confess that I have an abnormal fear of cops. I know what you're thinking: "doesn't everyone?!" But honestly, even I think it's ridiculous how much I fear those guys and gals! Just yesterday I saw a random car on the side of the road and completely convinced myself that they were waiting to arrest me haha
2) I confess that I fall in love with movie/TV characters quicker than Homer eats a box of donuts. I think I can thank my sister for that one, we were known to have (and still have) quite the imagination!
3) I confess that I secretly want to buy numerous wigs because I'm constantly changing my mind of what type of style/length/colour of my hair. I got to live the life of a red head at the beginning of this year but recently made the change back to blonde, even though I love the blonde life, I can't seem to forget that fiery red.
4) I confess that technology is not my best friend! I mean I certainly appreciate it but one of my favourite parts of going on a holiday/cruise is that there is no reception or wi-fi and no TV (unless it's a movie under the stars) and it always makes me feel less stressed and more connected to myself and others.
5) I confess that I just chose to eat directly from a Milo tin instead of having a proper lunch and I have absolutely no regrets! It doesn't get more Australian than that ;)
Your turn... :)
Lots of love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment