Thursday, 29 October 2015

Confessional Friday

Thank the Lord that it's Friday again!! I never gave you guys an update of last weekend because I completely failed in terms of taking photos so I didn't want to bore you all with a worded description of my weekend; these two were the only photos that I actually took from last weekend....

Baba, Bonnie and I cheesing away before Bonnie and I headed off to watch a movie.

Baba and I 

There were a couple of other photos taken but the subject/s may or may not have been sleeping at the time ;) But let's get to confessing shall we...

1. I confess that I had to wear my Baba's shoes to the movie theatre last Sunday because I was determined to not wear my heels to watch a movie haha They didn't look that bad and it was dark so it didn't matter haha..
By far the comfiest shoes I've worn. 

2. I confess that I've been craving diet coke with lots and lots of ice for weeks (17 days, not like I'm keeping track or anything haha) but I can't convince myself to buy one

3. I confess that I'm addicted to American Horror Story, I'm playing catch up so I'm only up to season 4 but my golly do I love it!!

4. I confess that I absolutely adore my nan's (my mum's mum) era and I get extremely jealous when I hear stories about life back then.

5. I confess that I have a weird fear that I'm either going to go bald one day or that I'm going to grow a mustache or begin to resemble an oompa loompa from a scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory



I'll never quite get over the feeling of weightlessness that comes over me after confessional Friday so it's time for you ladies (and gents!!) to confess.



Lots of love

Jordyn xx






No comments:

Post a Comment