A little of this and a little of that.
I pretty much spent a large chunk of the weekend working, sleeping and dreaming of my upcoming time off within the next week ;) I did however go out on Friday afternoon/night with my cousin Bonnie to Garden City for dinner and a movie. We both were originally planning to watch 'The Visit' but the movie theatre wasn't playing it on the night that we were both free so we made last minute plans to watch 'Everest' instead and it did not disappoint. At the beginning we both had our doubts but by the end, we were both on the end of our seats with watery eyes (even though a certain someone probably won't own up to it but I saw what I saw haha). Once the movie was over, we took a little walk around the restaurant area and after a couple of free test tries we decided on a place called 'Schnitz'. If you know me well then you know that I typically don't like Schnitzel but after trying out this place, I can safely say that I've been converted to a Schnitzel lover; oh and the chips were yummy too! After eating dinner, we headed off to San Churro's for a little dessert and we stayed there for a couple of hours and got to the point where we were staying longer than family's who had come in quite a while after us and the staff were clearing our plates and looking over to see if we had left but a good conversation was happening so were weren't moving ;) Believe it or not, after dessert we headed off to Starbucks to get a hot chocolate and lazed around on the beach chairs in the entertainment part of Garden City with more conversation and a whole lot of laughter. 6 hours later (7.5 hours for other people haha) we said our good bye's and called it a night and I'm already counting down until the next time because oh my lord, was that a lot of fun. Sadly, there were no photos taken because I was too occupied listening, talking and laughing to pull out the camera!
My Saturday and Sunday was relatively boring and really was filled with sleeping and working so nothing too interesting there but I would happily re-do this weekend again because the good parts with my loved ones were better than good and it makes me sad knowing that I can't go back to re-live it but they've certainly made for great memories.
I hope you all had a great weekend filled with your loved one/s as well :)
Lots of love,
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment