Is it just me or did that week just fly by?! But I will admit that during the week I was counting down until this day; does that count as my first confession? ;)
Let's do this...
1. I confess that I secretly wish to marry someone famous or wish that I had a well-known talent just so I can go on the Ellen Show
2. I confess that I'm mortified whenever someone tells me that I look like my dad because what girl wants to hear that they look like a man?
3. I confess that I hate anyone that comes into my work for food after 9:30 pm
4. I confess that I slipped over a grape in WoolWorths and an older lady (with a walker haha) had to help me up
5. I confess that I ate two lots of dessert (different types and different restaurants, oops ;) ) when I went out with my cousin tonight and we both felt like more not long afterwards haha.
I feel a lot better now so it's time for you to take a weight off of your shoulders.... start confessing..
Lots of love
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment