1. I confess that a customer at work recognised me because of my "dancing skills" in the car whilst waiting for the traffic lights to go green.
2. I confess that I got really offended a couple of weeks ago when someone told me that they walked out on 'Motley Crue' during their concert in May this year.
3. I confess that I got extremely excited today when I found out that I have many new readers in Russia and the United States because a large majority of my views originate from Australia.
4. I confess that I'm a hoarder of hair products! I convince myself that I need more than one bottle of something and end up walking out with
5. I confess that I've already started playing Christmas carols in my car even though we haven't even reached the end of October, I think it's safe to say that I LOVE this time of the year!
Start confessing guys to make me feel a little bit better ;)
Lots of love
Jordyn xx
No comments:
Post a Comment